Sunday, February 5, 2012

Idea filmfare awards 2012



Ranbir Kapoor and Vidya Balan win Best Actor and Actress award respectively for Rockstar and The Dirty Picture at the 57th Filmfare Awards, which was otherwise ruled by Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and Rockstar

Hrithik, Farhan starrer snapped up 7 most popular awards-Best Film, Best Director, Best Dialogue, Best Supporting Actor (Male), Best Movie (Critics), Best Cinematography and Best Choreography.

Ranbir Kapoor's Rockstar was not far behind with 5 Filmfare awards- Best Actor, Best Actor (critics), Best Music Director, Best Lyrics Award and Best Playback (Male).

POPULAR AWARDS
Best Actor: Ranbir Kapoor for Rockstar
Award presented by: Rekha and Yash Chopra to Ranbir Kapoor
"I've grown up wanting a Best Actor Award. This is my fourth award. Every dream seems to be becoming a reality. It feels great. Thank you Imtiaz. I love you, Sir. Thank you for giving me hope and inspiration. Thank you for giving me Rockstar. And I'll see you at the Movies." - Ranbir Kapoor on winning the award.
  
Best Actress: Vidya Balan for The Dirty Picture
Award presented by: Sridevi and Boney Kapoor to Vidya Balan.
"It has been a night where women have shone, This award goes out to the women in my life... This award goes out to every woman. And of course everyone on the team of The Dirty Picture especially Milan Luthria." - Vidya Balan on winning the Best Actress Award.

Best Film: Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
Award presented by: Madhuri Dixit

Best Director: Zoya Akhtar for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
Award presented by: Subhash Ghai to Zoya Akhtar

Best Dialogue: Farhan Akhtar for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.
Award presented by: Chitrangada Singh to Farhan Akhtar
. "This feels really good. Zoya, Reena thank you for writing this amazing story and screenplay. Thank you to every actor for making every dialogue your own. A big thanks to my dad for writing the beautiful poetry in the movie that gave the dialogues that extra edge."- Farhan Akhtar on winning the Filmfare Award for Best Dialogue

Best Screenplay: Akshat Verma for Delhi Belly
Award presented by: Kabir Bedi and Kalki Koechlin Abhinav Deo, who collect it on Akshat behalf

Best Story: Sanjay Chauhan for I Am Kalam
Award presented by: Prateik Babbar and Amy Jackson to Sanjay Chauhan
"I'd like to thank Kalam saab. Nila Madhav Panda, my director and the entire team of I Am Kalam. I'd like to thank my daughter and my wife." - Sanjay Chauhan on winning the award.

Best Actor (Critics) Award: Ranbir Kapoor for Rockstar
Thank you critics. Thank you Imtiaz. Without you nothing would've been possible. The cast and crew. The Producers. Rahman Saab. And everyone who has worked on this movie." - Ranbir Kapoor on winning the award

Best Actress (Critics) Award: Priyanka Chopra for 7 Khoon Maaf
Award presented by: Juhi Chawla and Shankar come to Priyanka Chopra .
"This black lady is the most coveted lady ever, and I have the entire team of 7 Khoon Maaf to thank for that. A big thanks to my family. Thank you Filmfare, the entire team. And thank you the film industry for believing in me." - Priyanka Chopra on winning the award.

Best Film (Critics) Award: Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
Award presented by: Mr. Balram Garg (PC Jewellers) and Bipasha Basu to Zoya Akhtra, Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani.

Zoya Akhtra, Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani come to collect the award. "It's difficult to get a balance between the critics and box office. Zoya managed that for us. I thank the entire team of ZNMD. Thank you Filmfare. Thank you Times of India. Thank you Eros." - Ritesh Sidhwani "I want to thank my cast and crew. Since this is the mother of all awards, I'm going to dedicate it to mine." - Zoya Akhtar, Director - ZNMD
Best Supporting Actor (Male) Award: Farhan Akhtar for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
Award presented by: Shabana Azmi and Javed Akhtar to Farhan Akhtar.
"Thank you Filmfare, thank you jury for selecting this performance. I would like to thank Naseer for all the support... thank you Zoya, Reema, Ritesh, mom, Audhana... Thank you very much." - Farhan Akhtar on winning the award.

Best Supporting Actor (Female) Award: Rani Mukerji for 'No One Killed Jessica'
Award presented by: Mr. Ramesh Taurani to Vidya Balan and director Raj Kumar Gupta, since Rani Mukherji is not present.

(Also check : Filmfare Awards 2011 Nominations )

SPECIAL FILMFARE AWARD:
Partho Gupte for Stanley Ka Dabba
Award presented by: Mukesh Bhatt and Mansvi to Partho Gupte


LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Karan Johar comes on stage to announce the Lifetime Ahievement Award winner - Aruna Irani. Mr. Ramesh Sippy and Raveena Tandon present the award to Aruna Irani.
"Good evening. This is a very touching moment of my life; it's the happiest moment of my life. Thank you Filmfare for giving recognition to my work. Thank you Dilip Kumar saab for introducing me to the wonderful world of films at the age of 9 years. The industry taught me acting, dance, work, and gave an uneducated woman like me a platform. I came into the industry to execute a responsibility. I'd like to thank my family. My husband. My brothers. My fans. Thank you Filmfare for this immense happiness. God, you're very kind." - Aruna Irani on winning the Lifetime Achievement Award

Idea Sony Scene of the Year Award: The Dirty Picture
Award presented by: Manjit Singh and NP Singh of Sony to Vidya Balan, who comes on behalf of the producers of The Dirty Picture to accept the award

FILMFARE MUSIC AWARDS
Best Music Director Award: AR Rahman for Rockstar
Award presented by: Abhishek Bachchan and Deepika Padukone to AR Rahman
Trivia: This is the 2500th Filmfare Trophy to be given away. It's a diamond studded trophy designed by PC Jewellers.
"I want to thank Imtiaz, and all the singers of Rockstar, and everyone who has worked on the music along with me." - AR Rahman on winning the award.

Best Lyrics Award: Irshad Kamil for 'Nadaan Parindey' of Rockstar
Award presented by: Anu Malik and Anuradha Paudwal to Irshad Kamil

Best Playback (Male) Award: Mohit Chauhan for 'Jo Bhi Mein' from Rockstar
"Thank you so much. It's really special tonight over here. I want to thank my parents back home in Himachal. I want to thank Rahman saab for creating such awesome songs for Rockstar. I want to thank Imtiaz for his vision of Jordan, Ranbir Kapoor, Irshad for writing such wonderful lyrics... Thank you." - Mohit Chauhan on winning the award

Best Playback (Female) Award: Rekha Bhardwaj and Usha Uthup for 'Darling' of 7 Khoon Maaf
Award presented by: Imtiaz Ali and Urmila Matondkar to Usha Uthup and accepts the award on behalf of Rekha, too and breaks down. "Thank you Filmfare, the mother of all awards in India. In 42 years, this is my first award! It's unbelievable for me. Thank you to all the music directors, to my family for letting me grow, thank you to Vishal Bhardwajji" - an emotional Usha Uthup on winning the award.

RD Burman Award for Best upcoming Talent: Krishna for Tanu weds Manu
Award presented by: Bhushan Kumar and Alka Yagnik to Krishna.

Best Choreography: Bosco-Caesar for 'Senorita', Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

"I'd love to thank Zoya, Carlos, Hrithik, Abhay, my wife, my son, Farhan Akhtar. Id' like to thank my younger brother and partner, Bosco": Caesar

"Mom, we got this the Black Beauty is ours": Bosco

Best Background Score: Ranjit Barot for Shaitan
Award presented by: Sonali Bendre and Goldie Behl to Bijoy Nambiar, who collects the award on Ranjit's behalf.

FILMFARE DEBUT AWARDS
Best Debut Director Award: Abhinay Deo for Delhi Belly
Award presented by: Madhur Bhandarkar and Hasleen Kaur to Abhinay Deo.

Best Debut (Male) Award: Vidyut Jamwal for Force
Award presented by: Chunky Pandey and Kajal Aggarwal to Vidyut Jamwal.
"I'm speechless. I'm very happy. Everyone who comes to Mumbai hopes he gets a good movie. I got that. A good producer, I got that. A good director, I got that. Then you want the film to make a hit, it was a hit, Then you want an award, I got that. I would like to thank Nishikant Kamat and a lot of other people, whom I will personally thank tonight." - Vidyut Jamwal on winning the award.

Best Debut (Female) Award: Parineeti Chopra for Ladies vs Ricky Bahl
Award presented by: Mr. Amrish Jain (Idea Cellular) and Dia Mirza to Parineeti.
"I told myself that if I won today, I wouldn't cry, but I can't help myself. Thank You the whole team of Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, my family. This is my sixth award this season, and it's so motivating. I'm going to work very hard. I've grown up watching the Filmfare Awards and to hold one now is an out of the world experience." - Parineeti Chopra on winning the award.


FILMFARE TECHNICAL AWARDS
Best Action: Mathhias Barsch for Don 2.
Producer Ritesh Sidhwani collects the award on his behalf. Ritesh dedicates the award to Priyanka's stunt double Bibi who died under unfortunate circumstances.

Best Cinematography: Carlos Catalan for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
Award presented by: Mr. Shashi Shankar (Idea Cellular) and Mahie Gill to Carlos Catalan. "I'm very nervous. I'd like to thank my producers, Zoya: she's great fun to work with. I'd like to thank my Indian and Spanish crew"- Carlos Catalan on winning the award

Best Editing: Huzefa Lokhandwala for Delhi Belly
Abhinay Deo collects the award on his behalf.

Best Production Design: Shashank Tere for Delhi Belly
Award presented by: Kunal Kohli and Neha Dhupia to Shashank Tere for Delhi Belly.
Shashank isn't here, and Jim the co-writer of the movie collects it on his behalf.

Best Sound Design: Nakul Kamte for Don 2
Award presented by: Sarah Jane Dias presents the award to Farhan Akhtar.
Nakul wasn't here to collect the award but sent an acceptance speech with Farhan in case he won. And win he did!

Best Costume Design Award: The first Award of the night has been declared. Niharika Khan for The Dirty Picture
Thank you Filmfare, thank you Vidya for letting make me take your clothes off. Thank you to the actors who let me keep their clothes on: Nasseruddin Shah and the entire cast. Thank you Milan. Thank you my husband and children for letting me do my job. - Niharika Khan on winning the award.




If u like then please FOLLOW us on TWITTER FACEBOOK BLOGGER & also help to promote. Don’t forget to leave comment. :

feed

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger

 
by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification
Share |